Parsley Shrimp Salad
- 2 cups shrimp cooked, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 2 medium stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers jarred
- 4 large radishes diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To a large bowl, add the first 7 ingredients, (shrimp through parsley). In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the shrimp salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!