Mushroom and Broccoli Frittata
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 cup onion chopped
- 1/8 cup white button mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 large eggs beaten
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add onions and cook until translucent. To the onion mixture, add the mushrooms and broccoli, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes then stir in spinach, garlic, and salt and pepper. Slowly pour eggs evenly over vegetables.
- Cook egg for 3 to 5 minutes, until egg is firm. Flip the frittata and cook for another minute or two, until cooked through.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!