Lemon Thyme London Broil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-2 pound London broil
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth
- Rub the first 5 ingredients (salt and pepper through cumin) on the London broil.
- In the bottom of a large crock cooker, place the onion and the beef broth. Place the London broil on the onion and cover.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on LOW, until beef has reached desired level of doneness and is very tender.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux - tay - toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 520 Calories; 41g Fat; 33g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 119mg Cholesterol; 114mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 5 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!