Lemon Dill Tuna Salad
- 2 4-oz. cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 large scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 small stalk celery diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted and mashed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups spring mix lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the lettuce and set aside.
- Place a scoop of the tuna salad over a bed of lettuce and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!