Kale and Shallot Quiche
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Oil a 9-inch pie plate with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut milk together. To the egg mixture, add the spinach,shallot, garlic and salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined and pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through, and edges are a crisp, golden brown.
- Cut and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!