Grilled Shrimp Spaghetti Squash
- 2 whole spaghetti squash roasted
- 4 tablespoons olive oil separated
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1 teaspoon chives
- Cut open each squash, scoop out seeds and shred it like spaghetti strands using a fork and put in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season to taste with salt/pepper. Cover to keep warm while making shrimp.
- Heat a grill pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 2 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Place on top the spaghetti squash and garnish with chives.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 376 Calories; 18g Fat; 46g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 345mg Cholesterol; 345mg Sodium. Exchanges: 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!