Dill and Garlic Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut sweet potato into paper-thin slices with mandolin or sharp knife. Place slices in bowl, and gently mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Lay slices on baking sheet trying not to overlap the slices. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until edges are brown.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!