Cilantro Lime Shrimp Salsa
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp diced
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large stalks celery cut into thirds
- 2 large carrots cut into matchsticks
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, tomato, salt and pepper and lime juice and let sit 5 minutes. To the bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with celery and carrots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!