Chicken Tomato Basil Soup
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 14-oz. can coconut cream
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or homemade
- 1 14.5-oz, can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- In a large crock cooker, add all the ingredients and stir. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is white in the center and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!