Chicken and Artichoke Kale Salad
- 5 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts canned, packed in water and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients, (kale through walnuts).
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, (olive oil through salt and pepper), and pour over the salad and toss.
- Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!