Cheesy Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons low carb barbecue sauce
- 4 thinly sliced mozzarella
- 4 boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Season both sides of your pork chops with salt & black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil, butter, and barbecue sauce together in a large skillet on medium high. After the mixture is heated, add the pork chops. Cook for 3 minutes on each side until done.
- After the pork chops are cooked, place them on a medium high heat grill.
- Coat the pork chops with additional barbecue sauce and top each pork chop with a thin slice of mozzarella.
- Grill with lid closed until the cheese is melted and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux - tay - toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and season with salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure barbecue sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: 431 Calories; 32g Fat; 33g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 117mg Cholesterol; 431mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!