Bacon Apple Salad
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 8 eggs hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 large apple cored and diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until dark brown and very crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the next 4 ingredients (eggs through apple).
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, (olive oil through salt and pepper), and pour over the salad.
- Top the salad with the bacon and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!