Bacon and Greens Protein Breakfast Salad
- 2 slices bacon cooked, cooled and chopped
- 2 small avocados pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, avocado, spinach, kale, and onion. Toss well to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!