Turkey Bacon Wrap
- 2 large low carb tortillas
- 12 slices nitrate free deli sliced turkey
- 6 strips thick cut bacon cooked crisp
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing and divide equally between the two tortillas. Spread evenly, covering one whole side of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with half of the turkey, bacon, roasted red peppers, and avocado slices.
- Roll up tightly, being careful not to squeeze the toppings out of the sides.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the wraps are firm enough to slice.
- Slice each tortilla into 4 parts and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Turnip fries (peel turnips and cut into “fries”; toss with olive oil and bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 375 - degree oven, turning once, until tender; seas on with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure tortillas and ranch dressing are gluten free. NUTRITION: 410 Calories; 28g Fat; 25g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 1336mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean M eat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 4 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!