Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, brown sugar, smoked paprika, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Rinse and dry off the pork tenderloin, place on a plate. Then pour the grape seed oil on top of the pork tenderloin. Sprinkle half the rub on top, rub seasoning all over the pork tenderloin then flip the pork tenderloin over and use the rest of the rub on the other side.
- Reduce grill heat to medium heat. Place pork on the center of grill. Cook for 20 minutes, flipping once after 10 minutes. The internal temperature of pork should register at 160 degrees.
- Slice and serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes. VEGETARIAN: Use tofu instead of pork tenderloin and adjust cook time. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 213 Calories; 8g Fat (33.5% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 89mg Sodium. Exchanges : 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!