Grilled Thai Skirt Steak
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds flank steak
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients (hoisin through steak) and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On an indoor grill over medium heat, grill steaks 5 to 7 minutes each side until browned.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and brown rice. VEGETARIAN: Use vegetarian steak strips instead of flank steak. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure hoisin sauce, sriracha, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce are gluten free. NUTRITION: 305 Calories; 16g Fat (48.6% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 512mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!