Banana Pecan Breakfast Cookies
My version of the Banana Walnut Breakfast Cookies
- 2 Large bananas very ripe, mashed
- 1/2 cup Pecan Butter Abbies Better Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips Enjoy mini
- 1/3 cup pecan halves roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well.
On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop batter by tablespoons.
Bake for 10-15 minutes. Usually 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container in fridge.